Kayla’s Flock 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I don’t mind! Do you mind showing me your anole setup?
I actually don’t currently have any- I moved and had to get rid of my tank. I’m getting a new one, though. I just had moss, plants, and dirt in the bottom, and sticks and bark hides in it. Pretty much just replicating how they live outside. The last one I had, lived with me for 2 or 3 years, I think. Do you know if yours is a brown or green anole?

I actually don’t currently have any- I moved and had to get rid of my tank. I’m getting a new one, though. I just had moss, plants, and dirt in the bottom, and sticks and bark hides in it. Pretty much just replicating how they live outside. The last one I had, lived with me for 2 or 3 years, I think. Do you know if yours is a brown or green anole?
Oh okay. Any particular kind of dirt? I don’t know if she’s a green or brown anole. All I know is she was green when I found her but swaps between green and brown. Her eye-area stays green though.

Oh okay. Any particular kind of dirt? I don’t know if she’s a green or brown anole. All I know is she was green when I found her but swaps between green and brown. Her eye-area stays green though.
She’s a green anole, then. Browns stay different shades of brown, but greens change from brown to green and vice versa. All I did was dig up dirt in my backyard and put it in the tank, I don’t think it matters what kind. By the way, if you plan on adding another anole, make sure you add another green, brown anoles will kill green anoles.

She’s a green anole, then. Browns stay different shades of brown, but greens change from brown to green and vice versa. All I did was dig up dirt in my backyard and put it in the tank, I don’t think it matters what kind. By the way, if you plan on adding another anole, make sure you add another green, brown anoles will kill green anoles.
I didn’t know that. Wow I’m learning new things everyday!

Mango said she is ready for Christmas
68964C41-E4D0-4F6B-AB0E-86A934E50A4C.jpeg
42A61F84-9419-44A2-AF48-D45A81D67B8C.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom