Kayla’s Flock 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suck at being a people-person. How does one act nice all the time?? There are some serious idiots in this world :barnie

Anyway, how was y’all’s day? :D
Lol.... Customer management 101... the customer is NOT always right, but they are the customer. So you have to make them feel like they're right. I once told my boss after a very ugly meeting that we're in the oldest profession on earth and should complain when the customer wants to .... us. He broke out in laughter and that was that. Customer management is at the very least painful. They always believe they are right, they know best and we need to fix what they can't seem to comprehend. And we can't say, you know if you followed the directions.... In the end just know you did your best and let the chips fall. And Smile, even if it's fake it's a good smile.
True. I’m an idiot to lots of people :lol:
Nope! I don't agree. Those who think so are likely the problem. Too many people view the world through their own lenses and if what they see doesn't fit, it must be wrong. In many cases they need the adjustment, not what they are seeing. I have some folks on BYC who follow me around and want to take pot shots at anything I say about feed. Yet they've proven time and time again that they really don't have a clue. You can't fix stupid.

Lol.... Customer management 101... the customer is NOT always right, but they are the customer. So you have to make them feel like they're right. I once told my boss after a very ugly meeting that we're in the oldest profession on earth and should complain when the customer wants to .... us. He broke out in laughter and that was that. Customer management is at the very least painful. They always believe they are right, they know best and we need to fix what they can't seem to comprehend. And we can't say, you know if you followed the directions.... In the end just know you did your best and let the chips fall. And Smile, even if it's fake it's a good smile.

Nope! I don't agree. Those who think so are likely the problem. Too many people view the world through their own lenses and if what they see doesn't fit, it must be wrong. In many cases they need the adjustment, not what they are seeing. I have some folks on BYC who follow me around and want to take pot shots at anything I say about feed. Yet they've proven time and time again that they really don't have a clue. You can't fix stupid.
You are sooo right. Sometimes a :D will do and that is that.

Bob, those that think they have a right to say ANYTHING about your feed, are complete idiots. You’re the best living feed calculator I know! :) :hugs For me on BYC, it’s ducks. Like, you don’t even HAVE ducks so leave me alone !! :lau

Last year I wrote an application to manage who's allowed to charge what in my business unit. Well there's a team within my business unit who supports the whole enterprise with these types of applications. So they took the queue and developed something for the whole company, but it doesn't meet the needs of my business unit. I just finished testing it and it falls way short. Now I'm in the political situation of if I choose not to implement their solution, why would anyone else in the company? If I do, my needs are not met. I've punted the ball up to management to make that call as I cannot.

She was sooo still. :gig Kind of like when little kids take pics with Santa :lau
3A6AF086-D086-461F-BEA7-44AB74452D01.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom