Keene, NH Sun. June 14th, 2009 Chickenstock @ Agway

OK, I see.

The swap out this way (the only one I go to) has a bunch of people selling chicks out of boxes like crazy. So I guess I assumed that's what most people did!

Thats pretty much what we do lso.
some get pretty creative about their carriers too.
I have brought chickens in rabbit carriers, ferret type cages( as will today) boxes and carry boxes stores hand out. its pretty much all in what you want to carry them in .

That's what I've seen, too!

Some of the people here must bring 200 chicks stuffed in boxes... at least 200! One guy drove up this year with 5 full boxes of OEGBs and was gone in under an hour. Chick madness!
big_smile.png

welcome to byc brandy.
hi cheep. wendy bought some hens like your twerp. it was the first time I every saw one
in the flesh. omg are they ever cute!
we plan to be at this show. I will be bringing showgirls and silkies as well as whatever else I have available at the time. here are some photos of some of my chicks. these have been sold but the ones I bring will look similar.
mychickens288.jpg

mychickens147.jpg

mychickens344.jpg

mychickens254.jpg

Quote:
Your Sig line says 19 ee's.........
hu.gif
Where were they all when i was there??????
I dont recall seeing that many birds at all.

Quote:
it will be great to see you too! you are sure putting a lot of hard work into this one. I just want to say thankyou for all your effort.

heck, i can't wait either! LOL

Quote:
it will be great to see you too! you are sure putting a lot of hard work into this one. I just want to say thankyou for all your effort.

heck, i can't wait either! LOL

all these little guys are making me dizzy. lol

I might actually be able to go to this one....I am so excited.

Will anyone have ducklings available? I have my 3 blueys but was hoping that if I end up with 2 drakes I could pick up some females. Looking for runners.

Back
Top Bottom