Keep a word, drop a word!

I see you trying to keep to the progression, I always want to when I see the chain broken but hardly anyone realises what I'm doing and just posts right over me. So here, I wanted to say, good on you for trying. :D

As for the game... I'm just going to continue on from castle moat because that's what one ends up having to do.

Moat waters

Quote: I see you trying to keep to the progression, I always want to when I see the chain broken but hardly anyone realises what I'm doing and just posts right over me. So here, I wanted to say, good on you for trying.
big_smile.png

As for the game... I'm just going to continue on from castle moat because that's what one ends up having to do.

Moat waters

The last correct response was ......over time
I\m not trying to change a thing. Just playing the game the way it is suppose to be played....
Drop a word / keep a word ....
big_smile.png
. I'm sorry if you have been disrespected in the past, but ( not by me ) lets put that in the past and just let people play the game the way it was meant to be played. Two wrongs don't make a right. Thank You..
hugs.gif

I'm not fussed by it, the game goes fast, I just saw you doing what I normally try to do and wanted to commend you for it. :thumbsup (It was meant to be a humorous post, sorry if that didn't come across. :p) I don't think you've stepped on me before, I may have stepped on other people -whatever, you're right; it's just a game and one shouldn't make random long posts with the potential for misunderstanding in the middle of it so I'm going to retreat back into my corner now. Have a good day!

Crumbling ruins

Back
Top Bottom