Keepsake ideas from passed chicken ideas?

I always try to take a picture of my chickens and keep a few feathers to remember them by. It's always nice to remember each one of your chickens.
When my favorite chicken died, Licorice, I had many pictures of her and just glued the feathers to the side of the picture frame.
Each one of your ideas are beautiful and creative. 🥰🥰🥰

I thought I was a bit crazy for keeping a chicken baby book. I mark down the same things. I love it. See there are chicken keepers that their chickens are like their babies!
Maybe some people would think it is crazy. But, they may feel different if they had a sweet feathered face staring up at them from their lap and following them around wanting to be wherever they are. You and I know THAT feeling. ❤️❤️

Maybe some people would think it is crazy. But, they may feel different if they had a sweet feathered face staring up at them from their lap and following them around wanting to be wherever they are. You and I know THAT feeling. ❤️❤️
Yes I sure do! Some people think that all chickens are ugly but I can't see that in any of them. I think they are all beautiful in their own little ways!

I'm so sorry for your loss. When I had my EE Harper Lee euthanized at the vet, the vet tech saved some feathers and sent this to me. A chicken sticker, her name and some of her feathers artfully arranged. Simple but effective. She was my very first chicken.

Attachments

• IMG_20231227_081215.jpg
    IMG_20231227_081215.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
Yes I sure do! Some people think that all chickens are ugly but I can't see that in any of them. I think they are all beautiful in their own little ways!
I totally agree. I know many people who think that my turkeys are quite ugly, but (like my chickens and quail) they’re so beautiful to watch and interact with. They have such attractive personalities as well. But, this is coming from someone who only raises them for these wonderful reasons. 😊❤️ I’ve always been a ´bird’ person, and I love mine as much as my cat, dogs, and my other pets. 😊

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom