keet available?

nipper75

Songster
9 Years
Mar 5, 2011
NorthEast PA
Hi! I want to get keets but only about 3 or 4... Any suggestions on where I can get them? All of the hatcheries require at least 15. Thanks.

celebrate.gif

if you participate in the state thread you might post a similar question as you may find someone local with keets or eggs. I think that 'mypetchicken.com' has smaller minimum orders. but may not have guineas. i did not look.

RobertH
Hi! I want to get keets but only about 3 or 4... Any suggestions on where I can get them? All of the hatcheries require at least 15. Thanks.

celebrate.gif

Last edited:
Try your local craigslist (online) and surrounding areas, and also check the bulletin boards at all the farm and feed stores in your area.

i just picked up 4 myself from the local feed store, Rural King. They must be having a really good year on poultry because they have had some off the wall stuff. I mean, I'm used to seeing cornishx or RIR, but they have had Brahma, Cayuga ducks, black spanish turkey poults, Sultans, Polish, bantam cochins, frizzles, and now guineas. the lady i talked to said this was their second batch. They must have gone fast, cause I'm in there every week and I don't remember seeing them.

BTW, I'm central IL, if that helps

Some hatcheries will sell smaller quantities if you pick them up. That's how I got my first keets.

Also please note that any requests to buy from members here (WTB) need to go into the Buy Sell Trade section of the forum.

Back
Top Bottom