Keet's n chick's in Kentucky!!!!!

Bluedog420

Songster
11 Years
Apr 24, 2008
Cartersville, Ky
I have french guinea keet's...jersey giant chick's...and naked neck chick's...also have 2 pair of Millie Felur's for sale....I am near Berea, Ky....Thank's fer lookin

would you consider shipping to W. KY or is this for local pickup only? 240 mile drive for me...
hmm.png

I have never shipped chick's before. I would rather have local pick up...I have around 150 if ya want alot of em...lol...Thank's

Hey Bluedog! Layne's guinea is just growing in leaps and bounds all of a sudden...like daily. It already is getting those little chin things and the knot is starting to show some. I believe it thinks it's a chicken though. The game is almost as big as the chickens in the older pen and I've moved her/him(can't tell) over there(she wasn't too pleased about it). How much for a pair of Millies? Shock of all shocks, Layne gave one of his good friends one of his Millies, he wasn't thinking I guess when he said he wanted her to have one of his prized birds, then started to regret it but is acting mature enough to not ask for her back...I thought I'd let him learn this lesson on his own. They were like two peas in a pod and never left each others side, that was one of the reasons I was shocked, plus he let's them fly up on him. Well, hope all is well...Let me know what you want for a pair?
Thanks, Cindy

Bluedog, are you planning on coming to the Milton,Ky swap meet? And how much for the milles, and do you have photos?

Yolonda

I bought some Millies from him today and a couple of Cochin bantam chicks.
Tubbychicken he has some really cute little naked necks in his brooder. 100% cuter than the ones I got from the flea market here, and then gave away. Can't remember the colors though as we looked at so many chickens/chicks today, it was really fun.
He has some nice birds, my son was thrilled because he got to go to another farm today.

Back
Top Bottom