Kentucky people

So now i am in trouble. Wife wanted to get turkeys so i would "leave her babies alone" lol. So we got three royal palm toms last weekend and named them thanksgiving, christmas, and easter. Now the wife wants to save thanksgiving and get him a hen. Anyone know of anyone who is willing to part with a hen? Lol

So now i am in trouble. Wife wanted to get turkeys so i would "leave her babies alone" lol. So we got three royal palm toms last weekend and named them thanksgiving, christmas, and easter. Now the wife wants to save thanksgiving and get him a hen. Anyone know of anyone who is willing to part with a hen? Lol
I told you not to let her get attached!
lol.png
Glad that you like them so much and thanks for giving them a good home. It was a pleasure meeting both of you last weekend.

Tractor Supply in Shelbyville is having a swap this weekend until 2pm. Also, Rural King in Shelbyville is trying out Fall chick sales right now with Isa Browns and Cornish Rocks. They were super nice and let me get only 3 Isa Browns. Nice little workshop there this weekend by the Nutrena rep. Fun!
lol.png

I told you not to let her get attached! :lol:  Glad that you like them so much and thanks for giving them a good home. It was a pleasure meeting both of you last weekend.

We enjoyed meeting you also. Even our 5yr old is getting attached to them lol. We let them out of the pen when we are both at home and they like to follow us around all puffed up on display lol.

Back
Top Bottom