Kentucky people

Oh well poo. I don't do FB but thanks for the info. I may have to break down one day and reinstate my FB account for reasons like these....lol....but I seriously dont want to.
You should! You could set everything to private so the folks you don't want to know your on there-WONT :) lots of great sell/trade sites for chicken folks too ;)

I have a cute little trio for sale! 1st 2 pics are the pullets, 3rd is the cockerel. They hatched early this Spring, about 6-7 months old. They are a bit skittish of hands, but made it hard to walk through the run as they stay under foot. Lol Hardinsburg, Ky $30 for all 3!!

Pretty birds Jon Wagner! BLRW are definitely on my short list.

Ok, so you seasoned veterans are probably going to laugh at this newbie, BUT I took my baby chicks outside for the first time on Sunday. As I was moving them outside (sunny day) they ALL flopped over on their side! I thought "Oh my gosh! I just killed my chickens!" Until I looked close and they all had their eyes open looking around. Found out a short while later...after some hysterics and a quick call to my mom...chickens REALLY like the sun. Especially when they haven't ever really felt its rays before! Figured maybe one of you would like a laugh today. :)

Agreed. This is our fourth year with chickens, and if a bird is basking in a shallow dirt pit and not moving, I still have to go over there make sure it isn't dead! When they are one one side with the upper wing fully extended, they look about as dead as they can without actually being dead!

Laying hens for sale in Hardinsburg, Ky.
All Easter Eggers- Blue/Green egg layers
-2 hens about 1 1/2 years old, & 1 pullet about 8 months old $15 each
-1 pullet about 4 months old $7.
-Also 3 cockerels about 4 months old, $5 each.

Back
Top Bottom