Kentucky people

I am looking into getting a incubator for the first time what does everyone recommend. Still air or circulated air, egg Turner or no egg Turner. And I have a $200.00 spending limit. But of course the cheaper the better just looking for a good incubator

I am looking into getting a incubator for the first time what does everyone recommend. Still air or circulated air, egg Turner or no egg Turner. And I have a $200.00 spending limit. But of course the cheaper the better just looking for a good incubator
You can buy a cheap incubator or you can buy a good incubator. The less you pay for the incubator, the more you are likely to spend on eggs to hatch. Just my $.02
old.gif

Spring chicken here
smile.png
louisville area ISO silkie girls to add to my flock. Any help would be appreciated!
frow.gif
Welcome to BYC and the KY thread! I don't have silkies, so I can't help you there. I'm sure someone will pipe up and help you out, though. If not, you can make a trip to the Lawrenceburg Swap (1st & 3rd Saturdays of the month) and I'm sure you can find some there.
wink.png

I have a friend in Henderson Ky that raises silkies. Do you have a color in mind. I have paints and partridge but no chicks right now. I'm picking up buff chicks from her this weekend. Once the weather warms up more, I will start incubating and selling from my pens.

Where are you located? Have you any idea if you will be selling silkies in the near future?

I'm in the Grayson county area and have an extra buff cochin rooster and also a white brahma rooster. If anyone's interested, pm me. I have pictures, I just have to remember how to get them on here. Will add them asap. Both roosters are right at a year old.

Hi, I am looking for a Jubilee English Orpington Pullet, White English Orpington pullet and a Cuckoo English Orpington pullet.
Pullet so I can assure myself it is not going to grown from chickdom to roosterdom over night and since I am not going to be raising as a breed I will not need a roo. Just want one of each girls for the apiary and aviary. A nice safe beautiful set up for them the live and play in. I am working on the 1+ acre of area dedicated for the Japanese tea garden and still removing unwanted trees. The area has a spring fed pond and there are ducks. They would be for my Japanese tea garden. Mostly English, French, Italian and Japanese trees and shrubs with nut & fruit trees, flower and veggies plantings. This will not be the regular chicken houses they are currently in. This summer we start work on the gazebo that will be made into a chicken house. The plans are called Rising Moon. If you know of anyone that has these three young pullets please pass my info on to them. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom