Kentucky people

Looking to sell my tractor coop! Located in London ky. Its 5 foot wide by 10 foot long! A Frame with insulation and metal roof. Two entrances and 2 laying boxes with a roost.

I have 10-14 week to two week old English Bantam Chocolate Orpington chicks forsale. Asking $10 each. This line is pure English and is not local. Serious inquiries pm me

I have some day old chicks I am selling if anyone is interested.
Barnyard mix Straight Run.
All are large breeds. No Bantams
Some breeds are: RIR,BO,AR,WLH & AUST.
$2.00 under 10
$1.50 for 10 or more
Just PM me if interested.
Thanks, JW

Hey Walli! I thought that was you too! I've still not really gotten the hang of BYC yet. Sorry you won't be able to make it on Saturday, maybe next year!

A friend of mine is selling out all of her livestock...please call for details if you are interested in anything. I honestly don't have time to banter back and forth with questions by email or PM. I hope that doesn't sound rude..but I really don't get a lot of "puter" time.

Feather People Farm
270-404-3908

Miniature cattle:
White faced Hereford heifer..15 months old...500-600 lbs $650
Highland/Dexter cross heifer..15 months old..500-600 lbs $650

Pygmy goats..2 Nannies..one Billy. Nannies are likely bred. $125 for Nannies..$75 for Billy. about 8 months old on all.

10 pekin Ducks..laying age..$10 each..sold in pairs or trios..will not just sell hens.
Pair of Khaki Campbell ducks (I think)..$20 for the pair.
Pair of Blue Slate Turkeys...$70
Pair of Bourbon red Turkeys..$70
Pair of Embden Geese...$35
Several Royal Palm Toms..no hens.

Over 60 chickens..most are hens and pullets...some Bantams..I can't identify all of them.
Barred Rocks
Australorps
Golden Comets
Production Reds
Standared Cochins..various colors.
Polish..various colors.
Many, many more....

Feather People Farm
270-404-3908

Back
Top Bottom