Kentucky people

Hi, I'm from the Lexington area and am interested in the more fancy breeds of chickens, I also have Guineas, ducks and geese. I got started in April of this year and have around 50 chickens right now. My husband and I are very into these little guys they are such fun, and a very close friend of ours also does the chickens with us. Hoping to meet others with the same interests and always looking to buy/sell/trade. Also right now have a year and a half old Domonique Rooster looking to sell. Pictured below. Also have a few other bantam Cochin roosters for sell as well.

Welcome
frow.gif
Glad you found us.

Hi,

I'm in Nelson county and have a few nice started bearded Silkies for sale:

Two blacks may be a pair. They are 4 months old.
Four or 5 that are 3 months old. Some are black. One black has a partridge head and neck. One buff that I may keep unless someone really wants it.

Right now, I am not sure of their sex.

Asking $20 each. Will discount for multiple birds

My birds are nice and came from show stock. Not hatchery birds.

email [email protected]
frow.gif

I am located in Demossville Ky. Does anyone have Chickens for sale in Dry Ridge, Crittenden or some where close? Thanks.

I am located in Demossville Ky. Does anyone have Chickens for sale in Dry Ridge, Crittenden or some where close? Thanks.
What kind of chickens are you looking for? I am in Sparta, but am over in Dry Ridge once in a while. I have some Black Copper Marans hens (1 & 2 YO), a trio of BCM (12 WO and egg-quality), some Swedish Flower Hen chicks (2 and 3 WO), and assorted roosters for sale (Marans, Blue Orps, SBEL). Maybe a couple of Easter Egger hens (about 1.5 YO).

Thanks, I'm not really picky about the breed but I would like to get a Wyandotte Hen and Rooster. I also like Buff Orpingtons and Black Copper Marans.
smile.png

Anyone in the Louisville-ish area have any young chicks for sale? I had a single chick hatch under a broody and then reject it. I'm looking for a buddy for her... she hatched on Saturday and is super lonely. She's a duccle x serama mix, so a bantam chick would be preferred. ^_^;

Back
Top Bottom