Kentucky people

Code:

Try the Bluegrass Poultry Show in Frankfort this fall....they have a show twice yearly. There is a website. They had lots and lots at the spring show!

http://www.poultryshowcentral.com/Kentucky.html

Is the show in Frankfort or Shelbyville bigger? Both are the same day. I would assume Frankfort but you know the old saying about assuming
wink.png

Thanks, I would be very interested in purchasing the d'uccles, I'm located in the London, KY area. Would that be possible to meet? I'll be in Lexington on Saturday. Thanks again!

Is the show in Frankfort or Shelbyville bigger? Both are the same day. I would assume Frankfort but you know the old saying about assuming
wink.png

I haven't been to the Shelbyville show. the show in Frankfort this spring was my first show. I thought it would be a lot bigger. It seemed like mostly silkies and bantams. The large fowl were mostly roosters. Very nice but not what I was searching for at the time. If I were to go to a show this fall I would try Shelbyville or the state fair just to see what they were like. Just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions!
gig.gif

Ir
Thanks, I would be very interested in purchasing the d'uccles, I'm located in the London, KY area. Would that be possible to meet? I'll be in Lexington on Saturday. Thanks again![/quot] well its ur lucky day lol ill be in Lexington (Georgetown) Saturday as well and I NEVER go to Lexington! If ur interested I can bring u the one Mille chick I have and then a pair of Porcline d'uccles those would be 35 and the chick ill sell for 4 its about 2 weeks old! I have lots more Mille chicks due soon if ud like I can let u know when and I can send them by my inlaws to my sister in laws house in Georgetown she works in Lexington at the blood center tho

Lol, its a small world...that would be great. I would like to get all three chickens. I have 7 d'uccle chicks that are a week old that I could put the mille chick with, so that would be perfect. Is the porcelain hen laying yet? I have a bantam pair (red & black rooster with red & white hen), would you be interested in trading them & $25? Either way, I definitely want to purchase them. Thanks so much!

I want tobship hatching eggs but want to hear the steps to make I legal. I'm in kentucky so what steps do I need to take

I haven't been to the Shelbyville show. the show in Frankfort this spring was my first show. I thought it would be a lot bigger. It seemed like mostly silkies and bantams. The large fowl were mostly roosters. Very nice  but not what I was searching for at the time. If I were to go to a show this fall I would try Shelbyville or the state fair just to see what they were like. Just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions!:gig
Lol yes I know all about opinions ;) I'm excited to go to the fair and I check out the shelbyville show. The new outlet mall opened there and I could knock out some Christmas shopping too. Wish my family loved chickens lol

Back
Top Bottom