Kentucky people

Lol yes I know all about opinions ;) I'm excited to go to the fair and I check out the shelbyville show. The new outlet mall opened there and I could knock out some Christmas shopping too. Wish my family loved chickens lol

LMBO! Me too!!!! I could sooo give chickens to everyone! That would be cheap & easy! Lol

I have this pretty boy for sale now in Hatdinsburg, Ky. He's a barnyard mix that was probably half Easter Egger, because he has a pretty black beard, but a big old straight comb. He's fine with everything except he does not enjoy being picked up. He does great at protecting his girls and has great fertility!

U don't need to take any steps!! You just package them really well and ship them out you can write eggs on the side or most ppl prefer to write very fragile do not shake and try writing top on the top of the box or this side up! Pay shipping!

Last edited:
Ok thanx very much I didn't know what to do.Do I have to use paypal? I don't have an account and really don't want one.

So, a friend of mine has bantam chicks that I can take to the swap. And another friend has some guineas. Should I go ahead and bring them??

I think so. How many are you looking for?

I won't be bringing them tomorrow, but I can bring them next swap or to the Paris swap?

Back
Top Bottom