Kentucky people

I am looking to expand our flock and would rather buy local then from a hatchery. I am looking for Orpingtons (all colors), Marans (all colors), and EE's. Please let me know if you have any, price, and location. I am near Bowling Green KY.

Hello,
I am looking to purchase between 50-100 white broiler/cornish cross chickens to be about 4-6lbs on Sept. 20. I am located in Cincinnati, OH. Wondering if any of you know a place that will raise them for me and then either I will pick up or we can discuss shipping. Thanks for your help!

I'm down in Scottsville, and I get my chicks from Poultry Hollow (www.poultryhollow.org). Not a fancy place (it's a poultry farm!), but the folks there are wonderful... kind, patient, answer any questions. I'll always drive down and get my girls from Judy. She has a list posted of what she has and the age of each batch.

I am looking to expand our flock and would rather buy local then from a hatchery. I am looking for Orpingtons (all colors), Marans (all colors), and EE's. Please let me know if you have any, price, and location. I am near Bowling Green KY.
I am willing to drive a bit. Anyone have eggs, chicks, or what ever from these breeds?

I am from Bowling Green. I am trying to find a new home for one of my Black Austrolorp roosters. I've got 2 black austrolorps and 1 little bantam rooster. I only have 6 hens, so I need to get rid of one of the BA. He is about 6 months old.

Hi my names Amanda I'm live in Taylor mill ky I'm trying to find someone close to me who has silky chicks for sale I'm looking for one or two as pets

We're from Ohio county in Kentucky. Ever hear of Beaver Dam??? that's where we're from. We have a small flock of about 40 chickens. At this point we only have 1 rooster (Roscoe) he's Dominique. We also have Buff Orpington and Black Jersey giant hens. Are any of you selling eggs? We're selling them as fast as the hens lay them. We were getting more eggs in the middle of winter than we are now. We're getting any where from 16 to 24 eggs a day now but back in the winter we were getting around 30 some eggs per day.
Anyone else ever get their birds from Murray McMurray? That's where we got our last bunch from. They seem to be healthy. We have no complaints with them.

Back
Top Bottom