Kentucky people

Anyone in the Lousiville area interested in two free bantam roosters? The are very friendly we just live in a neighborhood and have a very small coop so I need to just keep hens for eggs, 2 of my 4 ended up being roosters. Please message me if your willing to take these sweet guys :)

Hello, I am Rachel. I live in Dawson Springs, KY. I have 33 chickens and I honestly don't know what they all are. I just started raising them about a year ago. Hope to make some fellow chicken friends here.

Hello, I am Rachel. I live in Dawson Springs, KY. I have 33 chickens and I honestly don't know what they all are. I just started raising them about a year ago. Hope to make some fellow chicken friends here.

Welcome Rachel, post some pictures of your chickens on here, I am certain someone could tell you what all you have.

Welcome Rachel, great to see that you have joined BYC and have such a good sized flock. I would like to see pictures as well, I am always a little jealous of those who can have larger hen numbers. We live around the Paducah area but at this time only have room for the 3 hens we currently have. I am hoping to work out something soon so I can start doing some chicken math and growing our backyard flock!

Hello my fellow Kentucky chicken keepers! I am from southern Hancock County I am completely new to chickens I brought home my first 8 baby's saterday and 2 already died but they looked smaller and weeker from the start. All the rest are happy and healthy babies so far!

Back
Top Bottom