Kentucky people

I’m in Frankfort, but originally from Knoxville, TN! Never thought I would say this, but I really do love KY! Not to say I don’t love TN too. It will always be my home!
As for chickens, I love them too! I have 12 at the moment and my bf says no more 🙄 We shall see 🤷‍♀️ Right now I have 6 RIR, 1 lavender Orpington cockerel, 2 olive eggers and 3 rainbow layers.
Can’t wait to get to know y’all better and get some advice too!

I’m in Lexington and have 9 hens. I’ve had hens nearly 10 years and luckily live in a neighborhood that allows me to have hens. Some Lexington neighborhood associations don’t allow hens. I hear from my neighbors that there are foxes close by, but so far, no foxes have attacked my free range hens. 🤞

I'm in Casey co (south central) Ky.Looking for a few sumatra to ad to my flock.I have bantam sumatra now but can be large or bantam size.Thank you

Hello. I live in Campbellsburg, KY. Wanting to get out of chickens. Husband and I are divorcing. I have 2 roosters. Father and son. Father about 3 years old - chocolate orpington mix. Son about 2 years old - black sex link and chocolate orpington mix. 2 chocolate orpington hens about 3 years old. 2 black sexlink hens about 3 years old. 7 buff orpington hens almost a year old. All hens are laying. You need to catch them. I am willing to help. I do not free range them. The run is easily adult accessible. I would like $5.00 for each of the hens or negotiate.

I am not that far from you, i can't have a second rooster he would kill them. I could buy the hens? Can you put up a photo so i can see them?

Back
Top Bottom