Kentucky people

I sold on eggbid, right before it went under, I sold partridge silkies eggs, they were bid for 90.00 dollars
She was happy with what hatched,

Last edited:
Mrs. Turbo :

Ms. Lewis Rich :

I sold a lovely Blue last week on featherauction Hang in there!

woohoo!
wee.gif

that means spring is coming. We are getting a silkie egg here and there, but no silkie chicks yet.​

My girls have just started to lay well. later this year I would love to get some eggs or chicks from your whites.​

Quote:
hi thare.. JustAChickenLittle&More i am vary close to you i am in Lawrence county ky just 2 miles from the Johnson County line nice to meet you
smile.png

Hey bluedog
frow.gif
I'm in Carter county, 2 miles from Grayson Lake. Not too far from you, or justachickenlittle&more. In fact, we met up not long ago because i sold her a trio of ee banties and a cochin. Just thought Id introduce myself.

found a new incubator....not sure if it will fit in the door, but we will find out this weekend. It is one you can set up with a computer and it controls temp and humidity and gives you hourly read outs....too good to be true
love.gif

waiting for my neighbor to get home so I can call the cops. He beat up his wife last night and they are trying to get him....he keeps leaving before they get here.
sad.png

I Have 8 bob white quail 1 roo 7 hens this will be there first year laying.I am cutting back on some of my birds I have more then i can handle. the price is $50 for all of them or i would trade them to some big stock chickens if interested l live in the mt vernon-berea area.

4 silkie hens...2 are 'older' and 2 are last year's hatches. I had been getting 2 eggs every 2 days (1 each from the older girls) but got 2 eggs yesterday and 2 eggs today
clap.gif
Both of today's eggs were in the nest, and the black hen hasn't/can't get up to the nest, so this means at least one of last year's hatchlings has started laying
wee.gif

I just had to show this off. I had a pretty decnt day when it came to getting eggs. I found about a dozen but when they were all in the basket they just looked to funny. Here are the differant ones laid out. A Silkie, Orp, Turkey, and Goose.
45538_eggs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom