Kentucky people

my name is terry i live in bath county kentucky, my flock was severly decreased from 80 chickens by a racoon and 2 possum`s over the winter spell, i am down to only 2 rir roosters,and 7 mix breed hens. if anyone knows someone that might be selling some young rir chicks send them my way, my grandaughter just turned 4 and she loves the chickens when i go outside to feed she is my little shadow. i am in the process of building a new coop that is hopefully predator proof with a solar automatic door so maybe i will have better luck next time

Hey Terry your in luck i have a bunch of RIR's due to hatch next week should be ready next Saturday or so. Will have plenty and im close. Welcome to the forum.
Paul

WOW! Sorry to hear about your intruders. But Welcome from Eastern Kentucky. Glad to hear someone hooked you up with some RIR chicks. People are so awesome on this board.
smile.png

Hi Shellyd2008,

This is for your someone:

I live in Central KY, 30 mins from Lexington, 40 mins from Louisville.

My home is on 7.3 acres. It is a nice place to raise a family, with very nice neighbors.

I built the home 7 or 8 years ago. It is 4 bedrooms, with 2 full baths, and 2 1/2 baths.

The house is electric/gas, and is compatible for a stand-by, natural gas home generator. We have a 12,000W Generac home generator which we will be taking with us
smile.png

It is a two story, with a fully finished basement, and a fully finished bonus room above the garage. The first and second stories are all hardwood, and the basement is all carpet. The full bathrooms and the 1/2 bathroom in the basement are tiled, while the half bathroom on the main floor is hardwood. The kitchen is hardwood. The deck wraps around the far right of the home, across the back of the home, and ends at the same point on the back of the house where it starts on the front.

We raise chickens, veggies, and have a few fruit trees planted. We were planning on grapes, raspberries, and blueberries this season, but a homeplace came available that I simply couldn't pass up. So, we are looking to lease this home long term.

I tried to post an image for you but the site won't let me. If someone is interested, just let me know.

JustAChickenLittle&More :

Hey Gamechanger

I might be interested, please send pics etc., to my email at [email protected]

Were you the one that had posted in the Random Ramblings thread looking for a place? I cross-posted that here, so if that was you then this is meant for you
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom