Kentucky people

colby318 wrote:
Jen4 wrote:

To see pics. check out my blog post... Hidden Duck Nest

What a fluffy nest! Great pics, too!​

Thank You! I know I thought she did great on her nest... of course I've never seen a duck nest before now, but it looks so nice, fluffy & soft
big_smile.png

Anyone need a white chinese gosling? I bought it at the sale yesterday thinking it was an embden, but it stands too 'erect' to be anything but Chinese. I paid $8 for it and that's what I'd take, it's between 2 and 3 weeks old.

I had a surprise yesterday am went to feed the turkeys and heard two birds gobbling ding dang ends up ive got two toms and no hen. So if anybody knows where i can get me a royal plan hen or two reasonably priced LMK thanks

cool.png

Pop

I have two trios of LF Partridge Rocks for sale. They were hatched 12/10. Very pretty birds. Asking $25/trio or if you take both ya get a discount.

C004-1.jpg

Going into Lockdown Mode tonight with 33 eggs from our beautiful Plymouth Barred Rocks!

According to our candling, all 33 eggs seem to be doing great, so we'll see what happens on our first ever incubating/hatching attempt.

We've been really happy with the Little Giant incubator so far. Here's hoping it can keep up the back end of its duties.

Well my eggs hatched last weekend.
I got

9 buff/lavender Orpingtons they are brown
2 lavender Orpingtons
And to my surprise 3 silkie/lavender orpington

where do you think I should go to find new homes for them? Should I go to Boyle County 4-H Poultry Auction this weekend or to Scottsville this weekend

Back
Top Bottom