Kentucky people

I guess this one is a "different strokes for different folks" kind of thing. Something that small, that difficult to keep alive, that dependent on care, better sing for its supper. My ex-mother in law raised finches. The music/sounds they made gave you a smile from the moment you opened your eyes in the morning.

Even if these guys wouldn't work for it, still check out the so-called "fried" quail and mushrooms video on that link I gave. If nothing else it will make you smile.
It is a great Justin Wilson (Cajun Chef) kind of recipe and video.

I have some Lavender split babies for sale some are black some are blue and some have alot of gold in the hackles. Some bearded some non bearded...PQ only. I also have a PQ gray showgirl hen who is laying and a buff roo with no smut he is nice but has single comb. If interested message me.

Anyone have SQ seramas? If so please PM me... I would like to talk to you
smile.png

Quote:
Where are you located? I have some, though the only ones I might have available at this time would be babies. However, a friend of mine has several and I know he was going to reduce his flock. Not sure if he has yet though, and I don't know the quality of the ones he's wanting to re-home.

Hi,
Just found this thread and would like to join in. I am in the Lex. area and have only had chickens for about 15 months but got hooked very quickly and am up to 25 chickens since starting with 5. My last 3 are Seramas and I just set my first eggs from them. I have banties, LF, and now the Seramas. Would love to know of some other chicken people in my area.

Back
Top Bottom