Kentucky people

smile.png

Quote:
It stands for "large fowl"

smile.png
THANKS ! I could not figure it out either.......
tongue.png
I thought it might be 'Left Foot'
lol.png

Quote:
As of this past weekend I don't have one. I removed my quarantine to make room for a pin. I had a separate coop with a small run attached for the new birds.

CSA= Community Supported agriculture. People pay me in advance for eggs and table ready chickens. Example - You pay me 200$ every three months. Once your paid you come by and pick up a dozen eggs and a table ready chicken. I sell most on craigslist. Ive also got a few people who like specific birds so If i get something they like i call them up. I dont really have any mutt chickens. My flock is mixed. I eat their eggs. The ones I hatch I buy. That will change in the near future once I get a steady supply of laying hens. Not to for sure how im going to work that. I suppose ill have to keep separate pins.

Quote:
There are so many shortcut letters in the forum and I still am trying to figure out some of them! i thought I remembered seeing a list with the meanings. Does anyone know about this?

Quote:
Hi from Sadieville Chicklette 1!
welcome-byc.gif

You'll enjoy BYC - lots of good info. I started with just 6 or 7 chickens myself and now I think I have around 75 (how did that happen
hu.gif
). Chickens are very addictive!

Hope everyone had a Great weekend!! Had a very nice family stop by and take the two pairs of Lav Orps and splits.
I still have some stock available.

3- 5 wk. old Lavender Orpington cockerels $ 5/each

1 - 18 wk. old pair of Lavender split to Buff Orpington $ 14/pair

2 - Salmon Faverolle Cockerels for FREE

1- Blue/Red EE Cockerel for FREE

If interested just shoot me a message.

chick3031.jpg

chick3034.jpg

chick3040.jpg

Quote:
Hi there! I am in Lexington, so right in your area. I am down to 11 chickens, almost all egglayers now.

Hi! I live in Lexington too. I have 22 large fowl, 4 silkies, and 4 bantams. I live near the Nicholasville Rd. Walmart. My husband works at Toyota, so we're hoping to buy a farm in Scott county sometime in the next couple of years.

Back
Top Bottom