Kentucky people

Quote:
smile.png
OH that should be 'perfect' I have always wanted to stop @ SONORA when I was traveling South. Is the Farm Supply Store difficult to find? Do you know if someone brings goats? do they require any kind of health paper for them? I am for certain bringing 2 Easter Egger Roos & some fresh eggs.
big_smile.png
And I will pass the word about it, you could also post it on Craigs List
cool.png

You can bring whatever you want. No one has mentioned anything about health papers.
There is a nice large area to park and or set up. It is a new place and the owner is excited about this and wants as many people to come as possible.
So come on down. We will be looking forward to seeing you.

Quote:
I'm going to try and show there.

smile.png
I have a Splash Orp that I would like to show~where do I get the info to enter? I was @ the Show & Swap 2 yrs ago but only Sold chickens.
cool.png

Elinor's chicks :

Will anyone here be showing at the Bluegrass Poultry Assn. show in Frankfort on Sept 24?

I will be showing some Serama and probably a couple OEGB. Maybe some others if anyone is showing promise then
smile.png
Also depends on finances as to how many birds I can enter.
tongue.gif

Quote:
I'm going to try and show there.

smile.png
I have a Splash Orp that I would like to show~where do I get the info to enter? I was @ the Show & Swap 2 yrs ago but only Sold chickens.
cool.png

You should be able to go to their site (if they have it updated yet) and get the entry form. At the very least they'd have contact info on their site.

Okay, for some reason I can't find their website? I'll look on the SCNA and see what the info is.

Bluegrass Poultry Show and Auction
September 24, 2011

Judges - Rick Hare, Ronnie Ledford, Mike Wasylkowski

(859) 274-3337​

Last edited:
Quote:
smile.png
cool.png

You should be able to go to their site (if they have it updated yet) and get the entry form. At the very least they'd have contact info on their site.

Okay, for some reason I can't find their website? I'll look on the SCNA and see what the info is.

Bluegrass Poultry Show and Auction
September 24, 2011

Judges - Rick Hare, Ronnie Ledford, Mike Wasylkowski

(859) 274-3337

smile.png
THANKS Shelley
big_smile.png
I would like to see how my ORPS are compared to others, so that I know what I'm doing is correct.
tongue.png
Are you going to show any of ur darlings?
cool.png

tongue.png
DUH~ OK I just went back & saw that you were planning to SHOW~GREAT !
big_smile.png

Last edited:
There is a place on the right going north on 27 from Somerset to Lexington. I think it's between Nicholasville and Lex or right south of Nicholasville. I see several nice runs(you can tell it's poultry) and always make a mental note that I'll try to remember where it is and stop on my way home the next time I'm up that way. I always forget til I see it again and on my way to something so can't stop. Is anyone on here in that area?

Quote:
Just came back from there...not too many chickens today lots of ducks. We try to get there about 7:30 Hardin Co time.

The main day in Leitchfield is Wednesday but there are also always people set up on Saturday mornings (weather permitting). We got 3 Frizzle chicks and 3 Cochins there this past Sat. morning because we stopped by on our way to TSC.

Back
Top Bottom