Kentucky people

Quote:
go to the emergency thread and see what everyone there says.i dont know of anything else you can do until tomorrow but i bet someone over there can help you out.i hope your baby will be ok..

Splash cockerel
photo4-43.jpg

Black cockerel
photo3-50.jpg

Black pullet
photo5-35.jpg

Splash pullet
photo1-35.jpg

White pullet
photo4-39.jpg

Partridge pullet
photo1-36.jpg

Quote:
I called them up and they don't have any

maybe if you google search where to buy it? i always get mine at tsc.do you have a southern states or other feed store?

TSC should have had Corrid in their locked up case... Unless they were just out of stock. Ours keeps it locked up.

Quote:
maybe if you google search where to buy it? i always get mine at tsc.do you have a southern states or other feed store?

TSC should have had Corrid in their locked up case... Unless they were just out of stock. Ours keeps it locked up.

OK thanks everyone. I went to TSC and they did have it. The lady on the phone said they do not sell it. but there it was sitting on the shelve in plain sight. I just happy they had it. Thanks for you help

Quote:

OK thanks everyone. I went to TSC and they did have it. The lady on the phone said they do not sell it. but there it was sitting on the shelve in plain sight. I just happy they had it. Thanks for you help

Unfotunately sometimes the employees dont know squat about livestock and what they sell.

Quote:

They should also carry Purina's medicated chick starter.

Back
Top Bottom