Kentucky people

Quote:
TSC should have had Corrid in their locked up case... Unless they were just out of stock. Ours keeps it locked up.

OK thanks everyone. I went to TSC and they did have it. The lady on the phone said they do not sell it. but there it was sitting on the shelve in plain sight. I just happy they had it. Thanks for you help

Hope your chick will be ok. What kind is it? The orps eggs I got from you went into lockdown today. Looks like all but one was dark with an air pocket. Keeping my fingers crossed. Of the frizzle it looked like two were blank. My eyes may be fooling me. We shall see.

Quote:
Crazy trying to keep up with the terminology isn't it. When you dub a chicken you remove the waddles and the comb. Had Ms. Beth or myself been on our A Game we would have taken a couple pictures.

Quote:
Crazy trying to keep up with the terminology isn't it. When you dub a chicken you remove the waddles and the comb. Had Ms. Beth or myself been on our A Game we would have taken a couple pictures.

Haha my a game? My game is more b or c. Not an a. I will show before and after pics of him once I get an after pic
smile.png

Quote:

AND the reason for that is.......?

Quote:
OK thanks everyone. I went to TSC and they did have it. The lady on the phone said they do not sell it. but there it was sitting on the shelve in plain sight. I just happy they had it. Thanks for you help

Unfotunately sometimes the employees dont know squat about livestock and what they sell.

You should call them and ask how much it is, that will make them go and look for it
wink.png

Quote:
Can you explain dub to me? Sorry but I'm learning more everyday. Since May I have crammed so much info into my brain that it hurts!

Dubbing is when you cut the rooster's comb, wattles, and earlobes off. It is required to show Old English Games.

Dubbed cockerel:
100_0958.jpg

Un-dubbed cockerel:
DSC00335.jpg

Quote:

Hope your chick will be ok. What kind is it? The orps eggs I got from you went into lockdown today. Looks like all but one was dark with an air pocket. Keeping my fingers crossed. Of the frizzle it looked like two were blank. My eyes may be fooling me. We shall see.

So they are fertile. They might be bantam Cochin frizzles crossed with black copper maran, gold lace polish, or buff orpington. Or they also could be crossed with Swedish flower hen. Would love to see picture when they hatch.

I think my chicks are going to be ok. I don’t see any more strange color poop. And they have been in quarantine since I got them.

My silkie is broody and she used to have seven eggs under her but now she only has four. In the morning I found three eggs lying around the feeder and one was broken. I didn't know that they were hers at the moment so I put them in the egg carton and threw one away. Well, I went out to see how many eggs were under her and she only had four under her so I threw the two eggs out from the carton and now I'm wondering why she might have done that or if one of the other chickens did that somehow? I don't see how another chicken could have done that since shes VERY protective of her eggs.

Back
Top Bottom