Kentucky people

gotta watch out for my peeps.
lol.png

OUCH! $30/bag . . . SERIOUSLY!!?
ep.gif

Seems organic feed is real expensive around here!!

I've been buying 50lb bags of Blue Seal organic feed for $15 which was the same price I was paying for Dumor feed at TSC.

I really don't want to pay twice as much! It's not THAT big of a deal.

Quote:
I get my organic layer from Fresh Start Growers in Louisvlle, it runs $30 for a 50 lb bag. I called the place in Sonora and Pennyrile just to compare. Sonora was $32 per bag (comes from VA not local) for layer and Pennyrile was 18-20 per bag depending on what protein percent you wanted(50 lb bags). That's a big difference in price! Has anyone purchased from them before. The guy was super nice on the phone and explained they only do custom milling so it does take a couple days to have it made. I'm not real close to them but if I was going to buy multiple bags at one time it would be worth it. I may also be interested in going in with a few people to buy more to offset the cost, I'm near bardstown. Pennyrile feed does have soy but i'm not sure why that's a bad thing? Maybe someone can fill me in on that?
Thanks
Gene

frow.gif
Everyone... I dont post alot but I do read everything, lol.

Question: If you had pure BOs that will be turning 3 this spring what would you try to sell them for?
Thanks

Im in georgetown and can show you everything from how to hatch, to candiling eggs, to building brooders, to caring for chicks, to slaughtering, dubbing, wing clipping, heck i can even so a few operations if your interested lol

Awesome!
bow.gif
I'd love to come see your setup sometime if that's alright.​

thanks, i have 6 bantam cochins 1 roo and 2 buff polish 2 blue splashed hamburgs and 2 golden spangled hamburgs possibly one of the blue splash is a roo so trying to figure out what to do with him

Back
Top Bottom