Kentucky people

how do you go about putting up a map. are you talking just ky. or the whole country? i think i really like the idea of a ky. map.I,however,have no idea how to do it

Quote:
I like it! Would it be a part of this thread or a sticky under the section? Maybe an external page?

I believe there is a map like that for the forum but I don't know where the thread is.

I looked and looked and looked but couldn't find anything so I made one. Apparently Frapper doesn't exist but I found one that seems to work well. It's basically google maps but you can put a push pin where you live and add some info. The link is:

http://www.mapservices.org/myguestmap/map/byc

You should be able to just click on the map where you live, add your byc user name and a message or your actual name. You can also type your address in the address box and it should locate you. I have added myself already so you should be able to see an example. It looks as though there is a limit of 500 pins or people so this may work best as a KY map not a national or international. I'm by no means an expert so if you see something that looks wrong or have an idea please let me know.

Last edited:
my little bit of heaven is on the map.Lets see how far this goes.Colby,im glad to see David is going to save some of your stock from freezer camp,although they would be great on the smoker

I will be looking for a trio of lavender ameracuanas,standards,in the near future. I would like to pick them up so within a three hr drive from north central ky. would be nice.Anyone that can offer any info please do so.thank you

Quote:
I am restlessly awaiting the hatching of my first ones!
smile.png

I saw two of these birds three weeks ago and knew then i was going to have to get some. I hate the thought of shipping because I think for adult birds it gets very upsetting. I would rather pack up the wife and do a weekend road trip

Back
Top Bottom