Kentucky people

Got a friend here in southern Indiana looking for a Dominique rooster. He does not show birds
just working on his backyard flock. He would like an adult bird if he can find one as his hens
are of breeding age.

Please pm me if you can help.

Thanks

Quote:
I had a guy come from up near Detroit, Michigan a couple years ago to pick up 6 Jersey Giant chicks..he wanted a new bloodline. 650 miles. Where's your sense of adventure?? LOL!!!

Heck I think I'd make the drive from lex just to see all those birds!! Sounds like an awesome adventure!

There's no doubt in my mind at all that everyday at Feather People Farm is an adventure!!!
Right now I'm in the process of moving..that is an adventure in itself. On a good note..my current barn is 30x40..the barn where I'm moving to is 60x60..might need more birds to fill it up..lol:

Last edited:
Too fast.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Heck I think I'd make the drive from lex just to see all those birds!! Sounds like an awesome adventure!

There's no doubt in my mind at all that everyday at Feather People Farm is an adventure!!!
Right now I'm in the process of moving..that is an adventure in itself. On a good note..my current barn is 30x40..the barn where I'm moving to is 60x60..might need more birds to fill it up..lol:

That is awesome! I need a huge barn!
I'm up for adventure, but alas, gas is not free-Christmas makes me poor-- and I have kids, finals, events and I keep planning more. Im having about 50 people over to make cookies on Sunday. What was I thinking! LOL If I could get some "Me" time, Id be there in a minute!

Now Dad has also mentioned he wants a male peacock. Sheesh! I cant find anything anywhere around here! Hope you all are getting ready for the Holiday and have a wonderful Christmas!

Quote:

That is awesome! I need a huge barn!
I'm up for adventure, but alas, gas is not free-Christmas makes me poor-- and I have kids, finals, events and I keep planning more. Im having about 50 people over to make cookies on Sunday. What was I thinking! LOL If I could get some "Me" time, Id be there in a minute!

Now Dad has also mentioned he wants a male peacock. Sheesh! I cant find anything anywhere around here! Hope you all are getting ready for the Holiday and have a wonderful Christmas!

I actually may be able to help you with the Peacock..but no promises. I bought some Peafowl this fall...but i don't think I want to part with any of them just yet, however it does look like I am going to have 3 boys and only one girl. Hope I'm wrong about that.

There is a couple just south of Upton that has peacocks. We got 2 males from her last spring. Hopefully we will be hatching some this spring. And there was a lady in Cecelia that was selling eggs on ebay. We got a female from a lady east of Upton too, but I know she doesn't have an extras right now.

Back
Top Bottom