Kentucky people

Mr. Ree :

Cane Valley isnt in Columbia, its outside of city limits.

~Casey

True, but if you were to look online for post offices in Columbia, Cane Valley and the one you're thinking of would both pop up
smile.png

I'm new to BYC and I live in Southeast KY (Barbourville). But I'm originally from Somerset and am there often. Anybody on here close by? I'm always up for buying chickens, turkeys, quail, ducks, guineas, peafowl and pretty much any other type of fowl or poultry, or even just discussing said birds. I'm looking for people nearby to buy, sale or trade birds with. Happy New Year and I hope everyone has the best of luck with their flocks in 2012! Take care...

I live in northern henry county along kentucky river, welcome. I have seen several post on craigslist from out your way,most on the lex. post. I have had no dealings with them so can't tell you what to expect to find

liberty, closest to Dunnville here. Marans (several breeds), sussex, brahmas and just recently acquired some silkies, porcelain, lavender, split and blue splash.
big_smile.png

I am sure when spring gets here and the shows and meet-up weather gets better that will happen.I keep forgetting we have a state map site we need more people to put their location on the map.

Quote:
Not too far from me.
smile.png
I was just down that way in oct for some flooring.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom