Kentucky people

Funny you should mention Emus. I was thinking of getting some Emus to run in the pasture with my sheep.

Hey, is there anyone in KY who breeds Emus???

smile.png
There are some people here in Russell Springs who have Emu's. Just figured since Russell Springs isnt that far you may be interesed.

Also, if anyone is interested, I have some White Cochin Bantams in frizzle and smooth for sale. 5 adults; 2 pullets, 1 hen, and 2 cockerels. Nice birds. $50 a pair, would sale one female for $30. Have a pair of chicks for sale as well. They are nice birds as well, both smooth, hatched April 7th. $30 for the pair. Have pictures available.

~Casey

Last edited:
Looking to purchase one or two more female ducks. I'm located in Morehead, Ky (Eastern Kentucky). If you are close to me and you have ducklings or adult ducks for sale please list breed, age, price, and location. Thanks so much!

Hey all I posted in the auctions but just to put this out there local. Despite a horribly busy spring and summer so far I managed to hatch way too many chicks. If anyone is looking for backyard mix pullets I have some near laying age. I cannot keep any more layers right now. They are producing more than I can eat or even give away. They are BCM mixes. Its a bit insane here. I have 25 "chicks" but some are Roos. I think I have 15 pullets. I can't promise because I stink at sexing.

I also have 6 Pekin ducks for sale too. They were born this spring. I did put these on a reduced protein diet to slow their growth a little bit so they didn't get leg issues. I don't do anything organic really but I use all natural pest and parasite control. These are used to foraging and are full size. These are all very healthy

Back
Top Bottom