Kentucky people

Saw this on CL.....
May have to take an hr road trip up.....

Swap Meet Lexington, Ky - Last Sat Every Month (Lexington, Ky)

Date: 2012-07-24, 6:54AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Swap Meet Lexington Ky & Farmers Market
EVERY MONTH UNTIL NOVEMBER 2012 Last Sat every month
Chicken & small animal swap meet in Lexington , Ky
Keep up on latest Poultry news at http://antiquetractorsforum.com/viewforum.php?f=74
WHEN : July 28 8:00 am to ? (from 1st crow to last peck)

WHAT: Bring your Poultry & poultry related items
country eggs (white & brown) will be there for sale

WHERE: Merchants Mall in Lexington!
1820 Bryan Station Rd
Hi-Acres Shopping Center
Contact Jr Dailey 859-559-1794

NO SET UP FEE
Plenty of Room & set up space
food vendors on site
Close to I-75 & I-64
lots of buyers here sellers been selling out
farmers market
this swap adv on several web sites and haveing a big responce.
food & rest rooms on the grounds

Fastest Growing Swap Meet In Ky
BUY SELL TRADE IF ITS FREE ITS FOR ME LOTS OF BUYERS & TRAFFIC WITH FARMERS MARKET OPENING THIS SAT..
Come out and enjoy a small animal swap meet July 28 at 8:00 am until everybody leaves this is a great location there are plenty of places to park and plenty of places for sellers to setup. Come out and enjoy some down home fun if you are buying saleing or trading don't drive 40 miles stop and make a deal with us bring your chickens, ducks, peacocks, pigeons, doves, goose, geese. Goslings, rabbits, baby goats, grown goats, game chickens, quail, or farm related items we welcome you to our swap.. This swap is free to all and food vendors and rest rooms a lot of parking space , lot of traffic in and out of the shopping center.(copy right to AMM..)
turkeys, bantams, chickens, ducks, geese, bantys, gamechickens, baby chicks
Ive been every month it is great. People come and sell out early. Theres always lots of good looking chickens, quail, rabbits, and other things. Hope to see lots of you there!

Hi everyone !! I'm in Owensboro,KY . I have Buff Orps, Black Copper Marans, Coronation Sussex, 2 Bronze Turkeys, 2 Turkens, Buff Brahmas, EE , & Gold Lace Wyandottes.

Ok, well I am going to give this another shot. To anyone who posted replied in the last month, I have been drowning in work and problems so I appologize. Hopefully I can find some animals homes before someone else falls off a ladder or goes to the ER.

I will post pictures tomorrow. I gave in and am borrowing someone elses camera so I can post some.

I have a spotted horse that is looking to be rehomed. This is a rescue horse we took in from another person who rescued it. I have almost no information on this horse at all. The person who orignally owned it became disabled and had to enter a home and the horse starved in the process. He gave the horse then to my sister who tried to take care of it but couldn't. She then brought it to us and we have had him the past 2 years. He is not super young but he is not old either. He is very spirited and energetic. He could use someone who really wants to work with him a bit and ride him. He needs something to alleviate boredom. He is a spotted black and cream. He is really beautiful BUT I have one older horse and one permanently disabled horse and they cannot keep up with his need to play and get in trouble. I would love to find someone who can actually ride him and give him something to do. We do not ride at all and are not really horse people at all. We took these 3 in because they needed care and no one else was willing or able to give it. This fella needs someone who is a horse person that will take him riding. We are not selling this fellow but I have to be positive of the home we are sending him to. References would be nice, nothing formal but I do not want this guy sent to slaughter. If thats his fate elsewhere then he will just stay here and be bored.

I also have a boxer/lab mix who is looking for a home. He was dumped and we have 8 dogs ( 6 rescues) and 2 other dogs from a neighbor that we care for. I can't handle any more. I feel like putting up a no animal dumping sign. He is a sweet sweet boy who has gotten along with the other dogs, did well inside my sisters house, had no accidents. Pretty sure he is fully intact based on his actions today. We have already searched for the owner and have had no luck.

Ok now I have roughly 20 chickens for sale. This is a barnyard mix. Some might be pure, most are mixed. Little bit of everything. BCM, ORP, silkie, cochin, EE, RIR, polish. Seriously a bit of everything. Some are just gorgeous. Some are unusual. All are healthy though. Most are at Point of Lay. I think most are hens but I am sure there has to be a male or 2 hiding in the mix here somwhere that I have not caught. I am selling these for $8 a piece. I will take some pics but there are so many running about and every one looks different so its just a random sample. I simply hatch way too many. I never had any luck so I put in TONS of eggs in the hopes a few would hatch. Way more than a few hatched this time.

I also have 6 pekin ducks that I hatched this year. My ducks on the pond have not fared well so I do not want to put these out on the pond. I know there are females in this group. These were born in March. They are $10 each. If you take all 6 which is prefered I will sell for $50.

Back
Top Bottom