Kentucky people

My kids and I had a great time. They spent hours on the rides, but I just overheard them plotting what they want to enter next year. So maybe something "took".

I must say I saw a GORGEOUS barred rock cock - the pattern, length and narrowness of his hackles was exquisite. But when I said good night to our flock tonight, I'm pretty happy with my own birds.

Does anyone around Louisville have any silkies for sale. I am look for some pullets or chicks any color but white. I had some and got rid of them, they were very hard to keep clean and I really like the darker colors better. Black, blue, splash or partridge is what I'm looking for. If you have any or know someone that does, let me know please and thank you.

Quote: I would, but they are usually so early and I am not a morning person!
hide.gif

I must say I saw a GORGEOUS barred rock cock - the pattern, length and narrowness of his hackles was exquisite. But when I said good night to our flock tonight, I'm pretty happy with my own birds.

I know the exact bird you are talking about because my wife grabbed my arm when she saw his very fine barring. He was beautiful.

There were at least twice as many pigeons represented this year and close to double the number of chickens too. It was a good overall showing of birds. It also highlights ample opportunties for people to show some very under or non-represented breeds.

Back
Top Bottom