Kentucky people

Shelbyville TSC swap was really nice. My son found him some BB Red OEG pullets and I really talked myself out of a nice mini donkey (thank God!) There were banties, a mix of big stock, Americanas, Silkies, Ducks, Turkeys, Keets, Pony, Mini Donkey, Sheep, mini pigs etc. Nice turn out and chickens sold REAL well. Our Hispanic community is huge and they love fresh roosters!

Shelbyville TSC swap was really nice. My son found him some BB Red OEG pullets and I really talked myself out of a nice mini donkey (thank God!) There were banties, a mix of big stock, Americanas, Silkies, Ducks, Turkeys, Keets, Pony, Mini Donkey, Sheep, mini pigs etc. Nice turn out and chickens sold REAL well. Our Hispanic community is huge and they love fresh roosters!

do you know if they will be having one next month?

Anyone here in or near Cynthiana? Just curious
smile.png

I'm actually from Cali but the country in Kentucky is simply amazing.. It's pretty much my dream home.
I live in Cynthiana
big_smile.png

Hey all. I am posting all over and about to run to feeders supply to sit outside with a doggie. I desperately need to find a lab/boxer mix a home. He is horrid with chickens. Did well with the other farm animals but if it has feathers and runs from him. He sorta stinks at it. If you happen to know someone who might be interested please get in touch with me. I have no pictures because my stupid camera and computer no longer will talk to each other. He is a stay that is staying on my parents farm and they cannot handle him. He is young and they do not walk well. My dad says he is a trip hazard and must be gone this weekend. I have the weekend to find a home and then I have to take him to the pound. We are way over the number we should have at this point anyway but he is such a great dog I would prefer he goes to animals lovers. I am posting this all over the place to up his odds.

Are there any poultry/sm-animal AUCTIONS going on in South Central KY??
I was out of town last Saturday for the auction in Horse Cave and apparently, they announced they will no longer be having the poultry auctions on Saturday.
I have about 15 (three-month old) White Crested Polish Chicks that I had planned to sell there.
Anyone know of any auctions???

smile.png

Are there any poultry/sm-animal AUCTIONS going on in South Central KY??
I was out of town last Saturday for the auction in Horse Cave and apparently, they announced they will no longer be having the poultry auctions on Saturday.
I have about 15 (three-month old) White Crested Polish Chicks that I had planned to sell there.
Anyone know of any auctions???

smile.png

There is one in Adair Co called the Sano Goat Auction. Every Friday afternoon.

~Casey

Will anyone be going to the poultry sale in Shepardsville, Ky tomorrow with black silkies? I am looking for a few black chicks or pullets to and to my flock.

Back
Top Bottom