Kernal is a mouser!!!! Graphic pics

big_smile.png

Well, my chickens love their mice! No problem swallowing!

roll.png

Quote:
he wont. he'll suck it down or pull it apart. i like when they all get an extremity and try to run with the mouse at the same time!

yippy more mousers!

Kernal is my lovey.
love.gif
i might get a tatt of him on my shoulder. he deserves it!
bun.gif

Quote:
he wont. he'll suck it down or pull it apart. i like when they all get an extremity and try to run with the mouse at the same time!

yippy more mousers!

Kernal is my lovey.
love.gif
bun.gif

That would be awesome!

Quote:

yippy more mousers!

Kernal is my lovey.
love.gif
bun.gif

That would be awesome!

yes, it would! right smack on the shoulder i should think!

Yeah it's
sickbyc.gif
but apparently my hens don't think so. They'll tear a mouse to shreds and devour it in seconds but then these are the same hens that I witnessed swallowing a foot long garden snake, blech

I always let mine help themselves to the critters they catch/kill. I think they get proteins/vitamins/minerels, etc from things in nature that, no matter how hard we try, we just can not mimic. Let that beautiful boy eat his next mouse. With his gorgeous feathering, he can use the animal protein. I have watched a silkie hen swallow a snake, it takes a bit of time, but they have no problem with it. Made her (and my) day.
He is a beauty, too.

My girls had a snake cornered about a month ago , and I took it away from them. It sounds like I need to just let them go at it!

Back
Top Bottom