Khaki Campbell’s gender

Blackvorlfarm

Chirping
Mar 19, 2021
This fuzzy duo are Pon and Zi. If I was told the correct age when I bought them, they are 5-6 weeks old. Any idea as to gender? I know it’s hard to tell right now. And it’s gloomy so the picture color isn’t quite right but their feet are a muddy brown with darker splashes on top and their bills are more gray/black than the picture looks. AA3AA3FA-FFC7-4597-886F-45721D2F5A42.jpeg

Hearing any quacking? should be by now if you have females. Drakes sound like frogs with a cold, Raspy.
It’s hard to say. Their voices are still baby-ish but seem to be a little deeper. My other ducks didn’t acquire their adult voices until around 8 weeks. Then I knew which was which lol. I’m hoping these are females, like many are, but I was just curious if anyone experienced could tell yet

It’s hard to say. Their voices are still baby-ish but seem to be a little deeper. My other ducks didn’t acquire their adult voices until around 8 weeks. Then I knew which was which lol. I’m hoping these are females, like many are, but I was just curious if anyone experienced could tell yet
Fred didn't start quacking until six weeks, unlike his sibling Ginger who was quacking at four weeks. Fred is in the foreground.
20210522_183219.jpg

When's that curled butt feather... Probably females...Darker heads on the Drake you can usually tell

My two Khakis were so hard sex until after "the Molt." I would have sworn Chicken was a drake(dark feathers, wing coloring) and Duck Norris was the hen (coloring just like a hen). Then the molt. Chicken didn't change much but started quacking and Duck Norris stopped peeping and became the most handsome drake. The wait is hard, but the only way I was able to finally tell.

Duck Norris and chicken are the 2 closest to the camera

20210715_071340.jpg

Back
Top Bottom