Khaki Campbell male or female?

I stopped by Rural King on my way to get the ducks and considered cancelling and buying ducks at the store. I wish I had now😒
My local feed store carries ducklings but they are not sexed. It cost more to buy from a hatchery and is a bit stressful while they ship but was worth it for me. I only have a backyard flock so no need for mating or babies. ;)

they are cute boys I hope someone will give them a good home. in the meantime definitely keep them away from your chicken hens

Most domestic ducks don't fair well if released onto open water, hawks and snapping turtles are 2 predators that will pick them off Owls at night. Also many other predators will swim or just wait until they come ashore to get them. You'd be better off rehoming and hopefully who ever takes them will keep them safe.
Central Florida? well then there are gators too.

Most domestic ducks don't fair well if released onto open water, hawks and snapping turtles are 2 predators that will pick them off Owls at night. Also many other predators will swim or just wait until they come ashore to get them. You'd be better off rehoming and hopefully who ever takes them will keep them safe.
Thank you. I’ll find them a good home.

Thank you. I’ll find them a good home.

Back
Top Bottom