Khaki Campbell

They should get along fine I have a mixed group and I have no problems with them and yes I believe all ducks can reproduce ducklings together with the exception of if you cross a Muscovy with any other duck they will have ducklings but they will all be mules.

Khakis get along well with bigger ducks, but drakes are possibly a problem (from both sides; bigger drakes being more of a problem coz they can hurt smaller khaki hens by sitting on them, but also the khaki drakes can chase the bigger hens around. Best case is hens only, or at least both groups have drakes and they leave it each other alone)
repoduction? uh......well, I dont have any drakes, and none of my hens have wanted to go broody. But some people have had their hens go, just depends on genetics though. Generally khakis arent know for setting on their own eggs.
And yes, they love to swim like any other duck :p

Pretty close to what I had yrs ago, Khakis and Mallards. Khakis lay like crazy but don't go broody. I had a Khaki/Mallard cross that not only laid great but was constantly hatching out tons of ducklings. I bet you'll get the same with that cross. And yes they do swim.

Pretty close to what I had yrs ago, Khakis and Mallards. Khakis lay like crazy but don't go broody. I had a Khaki/Mallard cross that not only laid great but was constantly hatching out tons of ducklings. I bet you'll get the same with that cross. And yes they do swim.
I was wanting to get some mallards and kahkis at tsc and hopefully get some khaki drakes and mallard hens and hatch some khakis myself

My new additions. Four Khaki Campbells
984A4BB7-7F75-4E21-9DA1-64C664C20803.jpeg
AFC0AD44-37C3-4B34-A471-BA82DDF35C1B.jpeg
EBAEC490-3803-4546-A5A8-CB0528075FB3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom