KID IN A CANDY STORE COLLECTION!!! 12+ Assorted Mix

Quote:
No...sorry! If I could, I'd probably pack myself in the box with the eggs!
big_smile.png

Hahaha! Thank you anyway! Beautiful eggs!

Quote:
Thank you.
frow.gif
I have a confession...I hate to break them open to cook with them because they are so pretty! I'd rather use the ugly duck eggs!!!
hide.gif

I would set them out for display, just as art! I have been wanting to add color to my cartons. Shoot, wish I had not bid on all the others!

Quote:
Thank you.
frow.gif
I have a confession...I hate to break them open to cook with them because they are so pretty! I'd rather use the ugly duck eggs!!!
hide.gif

I would set them out for display, just as art! I have been wanting to add color to my cartons. Shoot, wish I had not bid on all the others!

We have a big bowl on the kitchen table that displays them. I'm supposed to be blowing them out for crafts, but haven't mustered the ambition.
hmm.png

I just saw your sig line...you have 18 guineas and aren't allowed to have fowl? How do you keep those noisy things under wrap?
pop.gif

They are worse than a room full of teenage girls!! Luckily I have neighbors who would rather not have ticks, so we compromise. They sure can spot a stranger faster than your everyday guard dog!

Quote:
Thanks April! This has been tough! I'm holding out for those 5 eggs for New Years! Can't wait to hear some peeping again. I keep telling myself I can wait until February to hatch. Refraining from hatching is just as tough for me as refraining from eating all the chocolate in the house...it just doesn't work!!!
hide.gif

Quote:
Thanks April! This has been tough! I'm holding out for those 5 eggs for New Years! Can't wait to hear some peeping again. I keep telling myself I can wait until February to hatch. Refraining from hatching is just as tough for me as refraining from eating all the chocolate in the house...it just doesn't work!!!
hide.gif

Well it does not help that we have those GIANT perfect hatching egg incubators just whispering to us from their storage spots...
big_smile.png

Quote:
hide.gif

Well it does not help that we have those GIANT perfect hatching egg incubators just whispering to us from their storage spots...
big_smile.png

Mine has the voice of Jacob Marley...it haunts me.

Quote:
big_smile.png

That is exactly what I was picturing as I was typing that a bit ago
tongue.png

I love the Candy Store Collection idea.
love.gif
I have some of Muggs birds that I hatched last year and I love them all. The eggs made it all the way from New York to Colorado in perfect shape! I didn't get the mixed assortment like this auction, and I am jealous of whoever gets this batch, because each egg will be a surprise!
big_smile.png

Quote:

That is exactly what I was picturing as I was typing that a bit ago
tongue.png

New Hampshirite minds think alike. I'm pretty sure that's how the saying goes...........
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom