KID IN A CANDY STORE COLLECTION!!! 12+ Assorted Mix

Muggsmagee

Menagerie Mama
13 Years
Dec 15, 2009
Central NY
Hatchaholics unite!!! Curiosity has gotten the best of me and I'm DYING to know what will hatch from these eggs! I am not allowed to hatch right now. I made a promise to DH that I will not hatch this winter! With the exception and untold understanding the 5 eggs I plan to set for the NYD hatchalong, I must keep that promise.
dancegirl2.gif
What is the harm in brooding 5 little ones over the winter? Every time I cook with these gorgeous eggs and see the bullseye, I am that much closer to caving and setting them all in my cabinet incubator! By purchasing these eggs you are helping me, you see! You are potentially helping my marriage!
lol.png

I will not be setting my actual breeding pens up for at least another 2 to 3 weeks. In the meantime all of my birds, the layers and the breeders, (except my original breeding Lavs and Black Ams) are free ranging and living it up like it is the 60's.

For hens I have pure Split Coronation Sussex, Welsummers, Wheaten/Lavender/Buff Ameraucanas, f1 EE's split to Lav (NH x LA), Black Copper Marans (feather legged), Black Langshan, Buff Orpington, and NH x BCM's that lay a deep rich brown egg, and Jersey Giant x Isa Browns in blue and splash.

For roos, I have Coronation Sussex, Blue Wheaten, Black Copper Marans (feather legged), Black Ameraucana, and a Welsummer.

You have the possibility of getting pure breeds out of this, however, there is no guarantee! You will likely hatch an amazing array of EE's, OE's and Chocolate Eggers. Some of these birds are humongous (Sussex, JG x Isa, Langshan, and BCM's). All of these pics were taken today...I tried luring the flock out in the wind and drizzly rain. Most didn't want anything to do with the offering of raisins, and stayed in the coop.
lol.png

45758_dscf5319.jpg

45758_dscf5338.jpg

45758_dscf5318.jpg

45758_dscf5321.jpg

45758_dscf5334.jpg

45758_dscf5324.jpg

45758_dscf5329.jpg

45758_dscf5332.jpg

45758_dscf5317.jpg

These eggs are similar to my avatar, but were collected today (11/29/11) and yesterday. Pics taken with and without the flash. I have a crappy camera (Finepix Z) that takes pics with a blue haze.
hmm.png

45758_dscf5347.jpg

45758_dscf5342.jpg

45758_dscf5340.jpg

We ship to the lower 48 States.

I bubble wrap the eggs and place them in a nest of shredded paper in the shipping box, with another layer of shredded paper over it. This is how I like to recieve eggs...I have had the best hatches this way. Your purchase of these eggs comes with delivery confirmation.

Winner of this auction can paypal me at [email protected] at auction end. These eggs will ship TUESDAY DECEMBER 6, 2011. Feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks for looking!
treeswing.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Thank you.
frow.gif
I have a confession...I hate to break them open to cook with them because they are so pretty! I'd rather use the ugly duck eggs!!!
hide.gif

Quote:
You just say when, and I'll drive them halfway to you!
smile.png

If my person who is sending me eggs for NYD hatch forgets about me, I'll take you up on that.
tongue.png
I'll take anything that's a large fowl chicken egg. My eggs are hit and miss fertile, considering I have one adult roo for 40+ girls.

Quote:
You just say when, and I'll drive them halfway to you!
smile.png

If my person who is sending me eggs for NYD hatch forgets about me, I'll take you up on that.
tongue.png
I'll take anything that's a large fowl chicken egg. My eggs are hit and miss fertile, considering I have one adult roo for 40+ girls.

That is ONE BUSY BOY! Yikes! These eggs would be perfect for you...some of these hens and roos are big fatty fat fat chickens! Keep me posted if you need some.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom