kidding #3 of the season-pics

abluechipstock

Songster
11 Years
Jan 13, 2009
fort ashby, wv
ok last night was an awful experience, gigi was pushing and pushing to no eval, i finally after 2 hours of pushing, time flys while you're sleeping on a cold barn floor! i had to intervene, i reached up and felt, i could feel something that wasn't a foot, going threw my knowledge of the anatomy of a goat it was the point of a hock, great! i had to manipulate it and get the leg straight, poor gigi was screaming, but with the help of the Lord we got it straight and plop a little spotted doeling, then not seconds behind 2 more a buck and a doe, it was so fast, first time present with a multiple birth, this was 3:45 this morning, just checked on everyone and took some pics, this first week of vacation wasn't a vacation at all, now just 4 more does to go, i'll never do this again, i'm going to breed 2 does at a time and i want them born in may/june

21099_s7301518.jpg

21099_s7301517.jpg

21099_s7301519.jpg

Breeding two is no less stressful than more.
lol.png

But I'm with you on breeding for delivery in the warm days of summer.

They sure are beauties!

Last edited:
They're beautiful! I love that black and white one! You should make a new thread and post pics of your remaining four does so we know who we're waiting on!

Back
Top Bottom