Kids, our newest predator

I think you should listen to the other BYC members! They are right. You need to do something immediatly.

Call the authorities and put up no trespassing signs AND a trail cam I think would be a good idea, that way you could prove they were there. And if they damage it.... There you go destruction of MORE property!

I think parents nowadays aren't raising their children to be respectful of others things and there elders, it's rediculous.
I'm sorry you had to go through that and have to deal with these obnoxious children and their parents....

Just please do something about it. I'm praying for everything to turn out well.

Quote:
If you read the report they told the mom and the mom yelled at them has anyone realized that since kids stopped getting regular whuppins the days of andy and opie have gone... Where does this crud stop??? let the kids kill I say KILL a baby duck who was not theres the mom is OK with that where do we whup the kids a dog maybe cat maybe a kid or should it take a couple kids... You lick this now or when they are teens youll have more than dead ducks on your hands... personnally ya Id be gettin my pound of flesh outta mom and dad and to be honest Id got door to door if I had a video showin the kids killin the duck or vandalising my stuff my goal get the family outta here... heres my step by step to stop this

1. lock coop
2. game cam and wait theyll be back
3. contact all media print tv radio oh and sob sob sob
4. call police
5. have police warn parents or throw 50 bucks at a lawyer to type an official threatening letter.
6. call social services to make em aware
7. No Tresspassing signs
8. Id go around and warn ALL the neighbors of what these punks are up to...
9. Id put a sign in my front yard if I had video of the kids hurtin or damagin stuff advertising punk A@@ kids next door or duck killers here!!!!

10. Id contact the school counseler too.
11. call humane society
12. call mounties too
13. call city fathers
14 consider a fence
15 land mines or claymores
16 machine gun nests
17 boot camp for kids
18 get the whole family to go on jerry springer
19 see if you reall can make a kids butt say size 12

all humor aside youd best get on top of this this sounds like a sore that will continue to ooze if you dont act... this will escalate and eventually someone will be hurt or killed by htese punks...

I would do everything the other BYCers have said. Plus their parents a invoice of damages. Your little duck was priceless, your emotion state is in question. Get a lawyer. Have him send these letters out. i bet that if you hit her where it hurts .... her pocketbook, then she will make her kids stay off your property. If not take her property. If she rents contact her landlord...let him know what is going on. Check the laws to see if a nuisance charge can be filed on anyone. The boys need parenting, which they are not getting. This is the mother and father fault..period. Or these kids are the devil spawn...I can't say which. I am soory for you loss. I have several strays from town and kids running around here. I went to the police told them I didn't want to hurt anyone, but I would hate to shoot someone's kid thinking it was an animal on my property hurting my livestock. they stopped the kids and told me to shoot to kill the dogs. I have a great fence. Someone suggest in another post for sqautters stealling to have a good electric fence. Maybe you need a big dog. Good luck

Quote:
If you read the report they told the mom and the mom yelled at them has anyone realized that since kids stopped getting regular whuppins the days of andy and opie have gone... Where does this crud stop??? let the kids kill I say KILL a baby duck who was not theres the mom is OK with that where do we whup the kids a dog maybe cat maybe a kid or should it take a couple kids... You lick this now or when they are teens youll have more than dead ducks on your hands... personnally ya Id be gettin my pound of flesh outta mom and dad and to be honest Id got door to door if I had a video showin the kids killin the duck or vandalising my stuff my goal get the family outta here... heres my step by step to stop this

1. lock coop
2. game cam and wait theyll be back
3. contact all media print tv radio oh and sob sob sob
4. call police
5. have police warn parents or throw 50 bucks at a lawyer to type an official threatening letter.
6. call social services to make em aware
7. No Tresspassing signs
8. Id go around and warn ALL the neighbors of what these punks are up to...
9. Id put a sign in my front yard if I had video of the kids hurtin or damagin stuff advertising punk A@@ kids next door or duck killers here!!!!

10. Id contact the school counseler too.
11. call humane society
12. call mounties too
13. call city fathers
14 consider a fence
15 land mines or claymores
16 machine gun nests
17 boot camp for kids
18 get the whole family to go on jerry springer
19 see if you reall can make a kids butt say size 12

all humor aside youd best get on top of this this sounds like a sore that will continue to ooze if you dont act... this will escalate and eventually someone will be hurt or killed by htese punks...

I like numbers 15-19! LOL

But you forgot some BIG A$$ dogs that HATE trespassers! LOL

This is beyond DISGUSTING! It really shocks me how someone could guiltlessly kill a defenseless creature. How dare they trespass YOUR property, harm YOUR animals; you have every right to yell at those little jerks. I feel like saying some things that would ban me from BYC.

Call the police!!

Wishing you all the best, and crossing my fingers that you can get this resolved.

Quote:
Sarah-I know in the throws of my emotions I sounds down right nasty-I physically would not touch another's chicld unless I "saw" them hurting something of mine. If I caught them with one of my animals in their hands they had just killed or witnessed it-you darn straight my hand would go around the back of their neck and drag them straight to their parents doorstep with dead animal in other hand -where if the look on my face didnt scare the parents to smarten up the cops 2 seconds behind me would! Right or wrong -thats how I am and would handle it-I would put up electric wires too-warn the parents what I intend on doing on my property - its up to them to keep their children off my property and safe not me-I would tell the police too what I plan on doing so that when those kids do temp the fencing( and they will) they are well aware of why it went up. Around my area if another child breaks or harms something of someone elses...The town rallies around all-remember the saying it takes a town to raise a child?? Mine is like that -thats how I was raised-respect at all times....Please dont take offense to my anger it just burns my butt with the rearing of children these days and how bad some parents are on teaching right from wrong!

This might have been said. Take lots of pics. Even if its pics of the kids walking by the house. Always have a camra ready to go, click a pic of everything. When you got to court you will have proof.

OMG. This is just horrible. I hate hearing anything like this. I unfortunately don't think anyone will do anything as there is no proof these kids did actually kill the duckling. No eyewitness, or video/pictures. You only believe they did and it was very likely since they were in the yard and they were heard saying things. I do think it should be reported though as these kids will only get worse and there needs to be a record. I'd also get game cams up so you were able to capture them even coming onto your property. (I know around here child service will only step in when there is evidence.) Good luck to you and I'm so sorry you have to deal with this.

into_my_web, lady, you are too nice! You need to go after that mother with bell, book, and candle! She's helping these boys to be delinquents. She's acting like a big irresponsible friend to them by not being a responsible mother. Call CPS.

Back
Top Bottom