redhen

Kiss My Grits...
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
May 19, 2008
Western MA
Quote:
Crack culture.

I don't live in the burbs... I live downtown.

Yup..def a drug house...
hmm.png

rufus

Crowing
12 Years
May 17, 2007
If people are going to do drugs, then they should have decency to not have kids.

Rufus

Robin'sBrood

Crowing
May 8, 2008
North Carolina
th.gif

I can not imagine putting young children on a bed outside in the front of the house... for one thing, think how easy it would have been for a pedophile to snatch those kids... it was hard enough for me to let my teenage son sleep in a tent in the backyard. Also, what are they supposed to do if it rains???? My emotions are running wild right now...
somad.gif
hit.gif
smack.gif

melody123

Songster
10 Years
Apr 10, 2009
Oregon
Was anything being done to the house that would prevent the children from sleeping inside. Maybe their room was being painted or fumigated and the family thought that a one time sleeping in front of the house would be okay.

I don't know the situation, but I don't want to condemn a family without a little more info. Maybe it comes from growing up in a poor family, sometimes things can look scary when they are really just different. Or maybe things are worse.
sad.png

melissaowens

Songster
10 Years
Apr 20, 2009
andalusia alabama
OH MY GOODNESS!!! if this is a crack house, those people should be stoned to death like in the old days, unfortunately people get away with this. There are kids going hungry, molested, abused, sleeping anywhere and everywhere their parents put them (in the yard, in dumpster, under bridges, in tents) and alot worse, but all these charities are geared more for people outside of the USA.

some cops have gotten lazy, crooked cops, lazy cps, and dont look into these thing further, the just check or or two times and never check again. my cousins sister-n-law has two kids she took from a crack house the kids were locked in a room with a toilet, they eat window seal for food and drank water from a toilet, and when they were taken out of the room is was for someone to have their way with them for drugs. these kids were molested in trade for drugs.they were starved nearly to death, this lil boy still has growing problems still.but now the kids are doing good now that they have a real family to take care of them. the sad part is the mother is STILL walking the streets and isnt in jail for the things she let happen to her kids.

thats how crappy the justice is here

MomtoSyd&Emma

Songster
10 Years
Jul 13, 2009
Southern VA
Quote:
If that was the case then they adults would be out there with them! You do not let a 9-10 yr old sleep outside with a younger sibling like that! its just wrong! That is the age of my oldest and there is no way in the hot place that would happen here! If something was happening indoors (which I doubt since they did this before) then they should be in a car, back yard something NOT visible to the public and they should ALL be sleeping TOGETHER to protect their children!

pdsavage

Sussex Monarch
11 Years
Mar 27, 2008
NW,Missouri
Some homes are infested with roaches and/or fleas,the kids might rather sleep outside then wake up to raoches crawling on them...Gives me the hebi gevies just thinking about it...
But we are all judging before we know the facts......Maby the mom has a mental proublem and needs help,we don't know....

Top Bottom