Kiki's 2nd Annual Tea Party -tonight!

Pics
That sounds like it worked out great for everybody. Does the family all go together for vacations?
It definitely did!! And well we actually haven’t been on a big vacation like this in a long time! But we usually go together, yes. Originally my two brothers and SIL were supposed to go too hence the huge place but DB1 & SIL have a wedding next weekend so couldn’t do both and DB2 has to work all week 😭😭 so it’s just my dad and I now.

BUT!

My aunt and uncle and their whole family is here. They have 3 kids (2 of whom are married) and 5 grandkids so it’s crazy! They are, thankfully, in their own place though 😂 it will be fun to see them, I love them, but be able to get away from the craziness hahah

It’s a little sad though since my mom would have absolutely LOVED the place and my dad cried when we first got here but we are trying to just have fun!!!
I may have missed it, but may I ask where it is, it looks like a great vaca area.
Carolina beach...up north.
We are in Myrtle Beach. 😁 well, technically this particular place is in North Myrtle Beach which is supposed to be a little nicer and less touristy hahah but yeah.

They even have tons of activities for @Conan and the party crashers!!! 😁😁😁😍😍🥰🥰

0F6D13C6-DD61-416F-8C98-0F8D3DEC09D9.jpeg
D1E850DE-A09C-4410-9C73-1414DF8854F8.jpeg
BE568F53-ADCC-4EC4-B70F-6012DF4DFC8A.jpeg
80472415-163E-45EB-AD8D-BDE66843D8FC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom