Kiki's B's Birthday Bash Backyard BBQ Bunny Banquet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Yogurt is good protein. Not the sugary, flavored stuff. Ideally you would make your own, but second best would be a good quality unflavored, unsweetened Greek yogurt. If you can't stand it plain, drizzle on a spoonful of *good* honey or maple syrup. It's an acquired taste for some peeps, but I like it plain if homemade.

You should eat what agrees with you. A few days or weeks without meat won't harm you. It's high quality protein, but strong food your digestive system may not be up to processing right now. Eat what you can tolerate. Stay away from sugar and anything that you find unappealing.

Is this digestive upset a new thing? Are you sick, or is it a chronic problem?
Yogurt is so easy to make at home. You can make it's thickness to your taste and add healthy (for you) add ins, fresh fruit, real maple syrup, local honey, a little vanilla, you get the picture. And it is fun to make (I think)

Headbands? Like these from Amazon? They just might do the trick ... I hadn't thought about using those!
View attachment 2319422
If you're wearing a mask because you're forced to and you're not worried about what (if anything) the mask actually does, the headbands will work fine. If you're trying to accomplish something physical by wearing one, the scarf/headband idea is (or so I've read and who knows whether anything is true at this point) not a real good one. Allegedly the cloth does not stop droplet dispersion but atomizes it into a fine, drifting mist which is more efficient at disbursing virus particles than not wearing a face covering at all.

Ok so it’s past that B word time again as all the doggies have reminded me!!!! This dummy has to have her couch bed made just so or she won’t go to bed!!!! 🤣🤣🤣 I was trying to get her eyes so you could see the improvement but she wasn’t very cooperative 🤣
835401BA-4AAB-4BE8-9F87-A2F21400AB25.jpeg 490B286F-C02C-4085-88F4-0469967F3A3A.jpeg C6021E3F-907F-486B-B28C-4A465EDE2BDA.jpeg 81374ACC-BD27-430B-9D70-ACCF6416873A.jpeg A5BBB61D-5495-42EB-BE25-508A3CE48B47.jpeg

How would I know if I was learning correctly?

Nothing is wrong with it...I just don't learn that way.
I can remember fighting and struggling with my sewing machine. I think they're probably better now, but I don't do a lot of sewing anymore. I could; I just don't have the need to. Sewing machines can be immensely frustrating. Keep the bobbin area free of lint and make sure your needle is sharp & the right kind for your fabric. Don't use a table low enough to make you hunch down. That's all I got. 😂

It is more fun 'having sewn' than actually 'sewing.'

If you're wearing a mask because you're forced to and you're not worried about what (if anything) the mask actually does, the headbands will work fine. If you're trying to accomplish something physical by wearing one, the scarf/headband idea is (or so I've read and who knows whether anything is true at this point) not a real good one. Allegedly the cloth does not stop droplet dispersion but atomizes it into a fine, drifting mist which is more efficient at disbursing virus particles than not wearing a face covering at all.
Sorry I was making the assumption based on mask use by force because if surgical masks really work against viruses then how did I get colds, flus etc all these 18 years that I’ve been wearing masks 8+ hours per day????

Yogurt is good protein. Not the sugary, flavored stuff. Ideally you would make your own, but second best would be a good quality unflavored, unsweetened Greek yogurt. If you can't stand it plain, drizzle on a spoonful of *good* honey or maple syrup. It's an acquired taste for some peeps, but I like it plain if homemade.

You should eat what agrees with you. A few days or weeks without meat won't harm you. It's high quality protein, but strong food your digestive system may not be up to processing right now. Eat what you can tolerate. Stay away from sugar and anything that you find unappealing.

Is this digestive upset a new thing? Are you sick, or is it a chronic problem?
Funny that you mention that. I have a batch of yogurt setting in the crock pot right now. I'll strain it tomorrow morning. Home made Greek yogurt.

Edit: I strain mine until it's more like soft, sweet cheese. *yum*

How the heck am I to know if I don't know?
If you don't have the instruction book, see whether you can find one online for your model. You really need the book. Machines are all a little different. It will have diagrams for threading the machine, adjusting the tension, explain how to use any special stitches, adjust the feed dogs... all sorts of things. I ***might*** be able to figure it out if I sat and fiddled with it, but you really need an experienced person to help you do that—or the book. The book is better.

I misread the quote in this post, and I thought that it said, "Husbands."
My eyes must want me to do a double-take.
And now, in my peripheral vision, it reads, "Hunchbacks." What is wrong with me tonight? I don't have anything in my cup, I swear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom