Kiki's B's Birthday Bash Backyard BBQ Bunny Banquet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help.
The shooting thing is off to the right.
Is he supposed to be facing it or me?
View attachment 2320468View attachment 2320469
1st pic is reasonable good beginner form.
2nd pic is "trying to hard" & over extending the left arm to hyper flexion of elbow in the up direction & head is unhealthy tilted and is counter productive.
3) a tip for the trigger hand. Only use the two longest fingers from now on. One on either side of the arrow. (My uncle used to coach the US Olympic team and wrote a book on archery)
4) above all practice more and relax while your doing it.

I cant believe I am about to say this out loud...
I bought these yesterday just because I have a clearance addiction.
We tried one on the faker for laughs. They are too big. Do you want them?
View attachment 2320588View attachment 2320591
Omg lol.
Rosie would rub it off as quickly as possible and Teddy would probably just sit down and stare at me lmao

I don’t usually join in Kiki’s events but y’all are using my favorite letter…BUCKEYES!

C1C386F6-5240-4C70-B0A1-095C4BD663FA.jpeg

And this one’s a Baby!

Oof, that sucks. 😕
I have a genetics test next week and I haven't learned anything. My prof doesn't even know how to answer emails.
I'm just... 💀⚰️
What level of genetics??? 300, 400, +++ there may actually be some help available here!?!? Of course I haven’t taken 300 level genetics for ummm 25 years???? So we may have to clear some cobwebs first 🤣🤣🤣

Oof, that sucks. 😕
I have a genetics test next week and I haven't learned anything. My prof doesn't even know how to answer emails.
I'm just... 💀
I know that feeling. If a professor is gonna be a professor he/she in my book need to answer their emails asap. There is students dying over here...some though just plain out dont care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom