Kiki's B's Birthday Bash Backyard BBQ Bunny Banquet

Status
Not open for further replies.
How have you guys never once heard this meaning before!? 😂🤣 I thought it was fairly common ??? :confused: maybe it was more common back in the day haha

View attachment 2319872View attachment 2319873View attachment 2319874
The confusion is this. Domestic is technically an adjective which describes things/people as related to the home. A similar word (a noun) is domicile, which refers to the shelter where one lives.

You're using the adjective but omitting the noun (in this case: chores). In the days when it was common for households to employ (or own 😳) domestic servants, it became common to refer to such people simply as "domestics". That's an old use one seldom hears today.

You're doing the same thing, only the unspoken noun implied by use of the adjective "domestics" is "chores" (not servants). This is a use I haven't seen before, but the context makes it clear (to me anyway) what you mean by it.

Have you ever talked to a doctor about your excessive sweating? Sounds like you have Hyperhidrosis.
No, I've never even heard of that..
I looked it up, it's often caused by heavy exercise, a hot environment, or excessive time in a sauna. All I do is sit my butt on the couch and watch stressful movies 😂
I'll have to do some more research on it though
Thanks

No, I've never even heard of that..
I looked it up, it's often caused by heavy exercise, a hot environment, or excessive time in a sauna. All I do is sit my butt on the couch and watch stressful movies 😂
I'll have to do some more research on it though
Thanks
It's not always related to anything hot or physically taxing. Sometimes you can have it and not do anything but sit on your butt on the couch lol.

Black, my Bold and Beautifull little Dutch Bantam in the Grape vine
3FE8FEE4-9322-4CB1-8717-9FCA31F7ACF3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom