Kiki's B's Birthday Bash Backyard BBQ Bunny Banquet

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy-1.gif

How many do you expect to hatch?
i’m hoping all 6 in the nest but this is first clutch so i may be a bit too optimistic.......there are now 4 finch eggs in the other nest so far but they haven’t had any survivors in months because the budgies killed all the hatchlings in their usual nesting spots and then bella took over the purple house for her eggs.

i’m hoping all 6 in the nest but this is first clutch so i may be a bit too optimistic.......there are now 4 finch eggs in the other nest so far but they haven’t had any survivors in months because the budgies killed all the hatchlings in their usual nesting spots and then bella took over the purple house for her eggs.
:fl

i need to pickup some millet and boil/mash up some eggs I have some sprouts on the floor of the aviary from feeder spillage ...... that all worked really well with the first finch hatches
Boogie (one of the dads) was announcing the hatch to the world this morning but i’m not sure if the males will be participating in the feeding like the male finches do or not......i need to do some research

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom