Kiki's B's Birthday Bash Backyard BBQ Bunny Banquet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr muddy sneaked outside and picked a few peppers 🤣 so I took a break and helped him get a 10/10/10 batch fermenting (reaper/habanero/Serrano) we did 2 more jars of pickles and froze another bag of jalapeños He got the French fries started for this afternoon and fried his nacho chips to go with some pico he threw together
View attachment 2323724
Awesome variety of peppers ms muddy75!!

Most of our pepper plants are done producing except for Tobasco Pepper Plant. I've started fermenting some Tabasco peppers to make a batch or two of RedDogMasters Famous Leweezeeana Hot Sauce!

IMG_2242 (002).jpg

Other DS update.....they called him into work today but said he has to sign an incident report 🤬🤦‍♀️🙄 They said he was at fault for not having the “proper tools” to deal with the incident WTH So they are basically saying that yes it is his responsibility to MODERATE and POLICE conversations among adults to ensure they remain PC and FF I instructed him to send me a copy before he signs anything!!!!
I

Awesome variety of peppers ms muddy75!!

Most of our pepper plants are done producing except for Tobasco Pepper Plant. I've started fermenting some Tabasco peppers to make a batch or two of RedDogMasters Famous Leweezeeana Hot Sauce!

View attachment 2323739
Looks AMAZING!!!! How long do you ferment???? We did 13 days on the first batch and one has been emulsifying for 2 days now.....not sure if we need to go the full 2 weeks or not

Other DS update.....they called him into work today but said he has to sign an incident report 🤬🤦‍♀️🙄 They said he was at fault for not having the “proper tools” to deal with the incident WTH So they are basically saying that yes it is his responsibility to MODERATE and POLICE conversations among adults to ensure they remain PC and FF I instructed him to send me a copy before he signs anything!!!!
I
What is all this ridiculous picking on staff for other peoples "faults"?

In my book this borders on harassment/duress.

Last edited:
Next thing they will have the customers sign a contract before even allowed to take a seat where they will have to write down in advance whatever words they plan on using during their conversation while staying at this shop?
:gig:gig:gig
If that is the kind of policy they pursue in this ****, your son might be better off looking for a job somewhere else.
They should at least clarify if this is in fact policy IMO the name of the restaurant should be enough of a hint to someone taking small children to a restaurant especially when Chuck E Cheese is down the road!!! 🤣https://www.boombozz.com/
Personally we don’t go because we weren’t overly impressed with the food and don’t like craft beer or “sports bar atmosphere”

I
An incident report is supposed to be simply an objective description of what happened and how it was handled. It is NOT an admission of guilt. If it states in the document that he is at fault for anything, he needs to - respectfully - ask to have it rewritten objectively. If the request is denied, he can ask for a copy to take home and "review" before signing. There's your biased legal document.

If the business considers him at fault, that's a whole different paper trail, which is usually outlined in the initial hiring documents and interview. A first violation is usually just a verbal reprimand - a "Here's what you did wrong, next time do this," kind of thing.

If it's not the first time and/or the incident is a serious one (which it doesn't sound like this was, at least not to me,) yhen the business needs to write a formal letter of reprimand - which both parties sign and your son has a chance to rebut ... in writing. He can also provide accounts from the offending party" which support his side. Those are all legal documents, as well.

The important thing sis to handle all of this on a casual basis. No threats of legal action, just a CYA chance to establlish a fair protocol.
Good Luck to him! Some of Life's lessons are painful ... especially when they involve dealing with stoopid people ... and don't most of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom