Kiki's found horse eggs—experiment Round 2

Pics
chiming in late... for thick shelled or dark shelled eggs.... weigh the eggsies thats how some of the experts doit.

chart-brin.jpg

We used a small flashlight for our black sexlinks, but ordered the magicfly candler for FBCMs... Now we have possible olive eggers, and the light green eggs are almost transparent with the candler. $15 and it plugs into the wall, just something to consider.
Also, we hit day 14 yesterday and all i can see is about a quarter inch above(below) the airsac. Sometimes a small leg will move out of the dark mass, but in general the chicken bodies do a good job of blocking the light. I can post a picture tonight if you'd like to see, but i think seeing yours would be more helpful for all of us to offer advice.

We used a small flashlight for our black sexlinks, but ordered the magicfly candler for FBCMs... Now we have possible olive eggers, and the light green eggs are almost transparent with the candler. $15 and it plugs into the wall, just something to consider.
Also, we hit day 14 yesterday and all i can see is about a quarter inch above(below) the airsac. Sometimes a small leg will move out of the dark mass, but in general the chicken bodies do a good job of blocking the light. I can post a picture tonight if you'd like to see, but i think seeing yours would be more helpful for all of us to offer advice.
Do you know the brand name and or brightness level?
Got a link to it?
(duh..you said Magicfly)

Back
Top Bottom