Kiki's found horse eggs—experiment Round 2

Pics
Tell us a crazy story from work!
:pop

What is something wild that has happened there?
Let me see what I can tell that won't violate confidentiality. I have been vomited on 3 times in less than 3 mins followed by getting covered with blood. Once I tried to help keep someone from hurting themselves until we could restrain them and they kept spitting on everyone close by, letting go of them was not an option so I tried to hold their head to keep from getting spit in the face and the RN next to me said " you can't do that, it may harm the patient" Then the patient tried to bite her finger off. Stories are not very funny when you can't really get into the details. But this is the tip of the ice berg, Some are just very dark nurses humor, that others may not find funny at all. Use to have Friday night porch night. Wine and nurses telling stories from the week before to unwind. We have all been punched or spit on ,etc. at one time or another, often lots of times. Patients who whipped their butt on the curtains after pooing. the list goes on, with stuff you just can't tell to things that don't come across as funny as much as sad.

@Ursuline Chick , Yep i was an ER and ICU nurse for several years before I got into healthcare Informatics/IT. Kicked/punched, spit on, vomited on, etc.
Medda
Did you finally get to kick back and laugh about it? It was nice to be able to get together on Fridays to get it all out and begin again.

LOL, I worked night shift a lot so we would go out for Breakfast several times a week...well, we would start with breakfast and then end with a drink or two before heading to bed..haha.
We did that too when working night shift. We worked 7 on and 7 off, (as did a lot of people we worked with) at the end of the 7 days on 12 hour shifts, a lot of us would go to a 24 hour bar and cut up.

Rock salt shells. I haven't heard that in a while. LOL :lau:lau:lau We had a neighbor who was feuding with another neighbor 30 or so years ago. The woman shot the man in the a** with a shot gun full of rock salt shells. :lau:lau:lau:gig The woman was arrested, we live in the middle of the city. :oops:
:gig:gig:lau:lau:gig:gig
That is awesome!!
Bad, but still funny as heck!
Did he deserve it? Hahaha:gig

:gig:gig:lau:lau:gig:gig
That is awesome!!
Bad, but still funny as heck!
Did he deserve it? Hahaha:gig

He kept blocking her driveway, due to interstate highway, she only had one way in and out of her house with a car and had to park in the driveway, by law ( or way down the street). She was an older lady. She finally got fed up with trying to talk to him about it and came out with the shotgun the next time he blocked her in! :lau:lau

He kept blocking her driveway, due to interstate highway, she only had one way in and out of her house with a car and had to park in the driveway, by law ( or way down the street). She was an older lady. She finally got fed up with trying to talk to him about it and came out with the shotgun the next time he blocked her in! :lau:lau
:lau:lau:lau:lau

Back
Top Bottom